Located on Market Street, a three-minute drive and 10-minute walk from The Port, is Gregory's Arch. An arch chiseled out of stone with beautiful, natural limestone adorning either side of it, Gregory's Arch was named after Governor John Gregory. First opened in January 1852, passing through the arch means crossing the line that divides the area of Downtown Nassau from the rest of New Providence. The arch marks the entrance to the “Over The Hill” community and the settlements of Bain Town and Grant's Town.
Must See Gregory's Arch
Address Market Street